Bowker Signs Data Partnership Agreements with Major Online Retailers of College Textbooks to Enhance PubTrack Higher Education Tool
New Providence, N.J. - November 28, 2007 - Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information management, today announced that it has entered into a number of data partnership agreements with some of the leading textbook e-tailers and virtual bookstores serving the U.S. college retail market.
Booklog's Point-of-Sale System Integrates Bowker's Pubnet and PubEasy Order Information Services
New Providence, N.J. - October 22, 2007 - Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information management, and Booklog, a leading point-of-sale and inventory management system for booksellers, today announced the launch of a new suite of order information services from Bowker that integrates with the latest version of Booklog’s POS system.
Bowker and MBS Textbook Exchange Announce Partnership to Trade Bibliographic and Textbook Demand Data
Data Exchange to Strengthen Bowker’s PubTrack™ Higher Education Product, Giving Textbook Publishers Unprecedented Vision into Higher Ed Market Trends
New Providence, N.J. - September 12, 2007 - Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information management, and MBS Textbook Exchange, the industry leader in wholesale textbook distribution, announced they have entered into an exclusive agreement in which the two companies will partner with each other to provide complementary data streams that will connect higher education publishers with textbook retailing trends and retailers with reliable bibliographic information.
More Press Releases ...
- Bowker Introduces PubTrack Higher Education, New Sales Analysis Resource for Academic Book Publishers
- Bookstore Manager Partners with PubEasy to Provide Christian Retailers with Access to Additional Major Trade Publishers
- Bowker Launches Non-Fiction Connection, New Readers’ Advisory Tool
- Syndetic Solutions Introduces Syndetics ICE, Powerful New Tool to Search All Syndetics Content on Libraries’ Online Catalogs
- Pubnet Signs Long-Term Agreement with BookNet Canada to Extend Role as Canadian Industry’s Exclusive EDI Vendor
- Bowker Reports U.S. Book Production Rebounded Slightly in 2006
- New Video and Music Content Now Available for Library's OPAC Through Syndetic Solutions
- Oxford University Press to Join PubEasy
- Bowker Introduces PubTrack Consumer, New Product for Publishing Industry that Provides Deep Business Insight into Book Consumers’ Behavior
- Publishers Release 9,000 New Audiobooks in 2006
- Bowker Introduces Plans to Develop Non-Fiction Connection, New Readers’ Advisory Tool for Non-Fiction Titles
- Pubnet Announces Keynote Speaker for 2007 User Group Meeting
- Bowker’s Global Books In Print Named Database of Record for Microsoft’s Live Search Books Online Search Service