PubEasy Adds Southern Book Service as New Affiliate Partner
New Providence, N.J. - November 19, 2008 - PubEasy®, the global inquiry and ordering service for the book industry, today announced that Southern Book Service has joined the growing PubEasy community of booksellers and suppliers.
New Providence, N.J. - September 24, 2008 - Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information management, today announced the introduction of a new Data Warehouse module for its PubTrack business intelligence service for the publishing industry.
AEP Teams Up with Bowker to Offer Free ISBNs to Educational Publishers in 2008M
Strategic partnership designed to reduce barriers for AEP members who wish to transition businesses to digital age and enhance the discoverability of their products
Washington, D.C. - June 4, 2008 - The Association of Educational Publishers (AEP), the professional association for publishers of educational materials, today announced that it has entered into an unprecedented partnership with Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information management and the official U.S. ISBN agency, in which Bowker will provide all AEP members free ISBNs from July 1 through December 31 of 2008 for any product in their current catalog or on their backlist.
More Press Releases ...
- Bowker Reports U.S. Book Production Flat in 2007
- Triangle Research Libraries Network Integrates Syndetics ICE Into Endeca Search Platform
- Turnaround Publisher Services to Join PubEasy
- Chuck Lamantia Named Canadian Account Manager for Bowker’s Supply Chain Group
- Mark Logic and Medialab Solutions to Provide Scalable Search and Discovery Applications
- PubEasy Adds Three New Partners to Global Book Inquiry and Ordering Service
- Bowker Announces GDSN Pilot Program