New Providence, NJ - May 20, 2013 – ProQuest affiliate Bowker® has launched a new web resource to guide independent authors to success. SelfPublishedAuthor.com offers tools, advice, and resources for navigating the publishing process, serving a burgeoning market of authors who are bypassing the traditional publishing route to take total control of their book projects.
New Providence, NJ - May 16, 2013 – ProQuest affiliate Bowker® will be an industry sponsor at uPublishU at BookExpo America (BEA), the acclaimed conference for self-publishers. The company will host three sessions entitled “Get To Know Your Key Audience & Where To Reach Them,” “Making Your Metadata Rock,” and “Understanding How to Distribute Your Book.” Each is led by a publishing expert and will provide practical advice that authors can apply immediately.
New Providence, NJ - May 2, 2013 - ProQuest affiliate Bowker® is expanding resources available to authors and small publishers on its MyIdentifiers.com website by teaming with Smith Publicity, widely recognized as one of the industry’s top book publicity agencies. Now, MyIdentifiers.com will include a link to Smith’s website where authors and publishers can take the first steps in exploring public relations programs that can effectively support their publishing efforts. The cooperation with Smith is part of Bowker’s larger program to help MyIdentifiers users succeed by connecting them to trusted providers of a range of essential services.
More Press Releases...
- Bowker, ebrary and Choice Team to Enhance RCL
- Bowker® BookWire App Allows On-the-Go Access to Book Data
- As E-Book Market Evolves, Correlation Between Genre Preference and Device Selection is Revealed, Says New BISG Study
- e-Reading Habits Drive Market Share Growth of e-Retailers, says New Study from Bowker
- Bowker® Teams with Vook to Offer Ebook Creation and Distribution Services
- Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL) Teams with Bowker to support Self Publishers
- Virtual Book Displays are Easy to Create with New LibraryThing for Libraries Widget
- Student Response to Digital Textbooks Climbs, says new BISG Research
- Syndetic Solutions™ Will Add Facebook Access and New Content Elements in Early 2013